Monday, 22 June 2015

GEEZERS

I enjoy British gangster films like Snatch and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels because they represent a part of our culture which is not found in American Cinema. The tongue-in-cheek humour used throughout both of these films reflects my own humour to an extent and this is another reason I find them enjoyable. I am also interested at why these films recently have be failing compared with their success in the late 90's. I believe this could be due to the influence of a new culture among the youth which seems to abolish the east end Geezer archetype with West Indian mixing with British culture.

4 comments:

  1. Please post trailers of your prospective films
    What exactly are you looking? add some annotations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhat dissapointed that you have not updated this blog or in fact done much work as all. Your focus is not on your wrk. This needs to be addressed asap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your proposal should be with me tomorrow as the blog is not detailed enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very disappointing that you have not engaged with this project.

    ReplyDelete